Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Empowering Learners Nintendo Switch

NINTENDO SWITCH

The Nintendo Switch is the newest console that has come out. It came out on March 3rd 2017 and is doing well compared to the Wii U and original Wii, or any other Nintendo Console. The may not have that many launch games, but it is about quality, not quantity, and it has breath of the wild, which is basically the only game you need. This console really appeals to me because I really like Nintendo and I've wanted to play Nintendo games that are home console level on the go!
The main thing that this does other consoles like the ps4 and Xbox 1 do not do is being completely portable. This is really nice, because I would like to play outside, in the bathroom, and anywhere else, while playing a ps4 like game.

I would also really like to make games on the switch, so I can play at home or on the go. I could create games that you can create in game maker, or games I can create are like shovel knight, a really good game.
I could learn this at home, because it will be easy bringing it to school and back home, and this is a great idea, because you can only teach so many things in a classroom. But, it would not be like homework, it would be for fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment