Friday, June 9, 2017

The Plume v. 1.0 Description


The Plume is a game that allows the player to explore the Minecraft world in any way he/she wants. The game is supposed to be hard and supposed to help the player get through if stuck. You can solve problems in any way you want because there are purposely placed solutions to puzzles. There are many levels to go to and there is a purpose for doing all of this. Steve has lost everything to the ender dragon and wither. he needs to find weaponry and gear to stop them in the Nether and End. 

The game feels like exactly what I wanted to create, so hopefully people like it! I also can't wait to compare it to other games that people have made. This is a game that I would also like to make a sequel to, if I had the chance to.

The game making process was mostly good, I worked productively in the group, but some people didn't even try to help. I'll give some names here on who fooled around. AnthonyS and KyleB. KyleB tried to help, but he didn't really lead. Also AnthonyS sometimes could not even find us in the game world. Otherwise it was a good expierence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment